The management of medical conditions through nutritional involvement is often
called Medical Nutrition Therapy.
Diet and nutrition can play a crucial role in the management of some medical
conditions. Through personalized Medical Nutrition Therapy, Clinical Dietitians
& Nutrition Consultants can help clients understand their diets and use proper
nutrition to reduce complications of certain conditions.
Health conditions and illnesses can be managed and improved by nutrition therapy.
- Heart disease prevention and management
- Cholesterol management
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Insulin resistance syndrome
- Cancer prevention and management
- PMS and Menopause
- Pregnancy and postpartum
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia
- Digestive ailments, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), GERD, celiac disease.
- Arthritis or joint pain