Prior to your first visit:
In order to individualize your program and since every women is bio-chemically
and genetically different, you will need to complete an extensive health and nutritional
questionnaire as well as a lifestyle questionnaire.
We are going to identify, review, and assess the following:
- Current and past medical history, family medical history, and risk factors
- The potential causes and condition associated with your conditions
- Clinical laboratory values (beneficial if you can bring your recent blood work)
- Supplements and medications ( Food/ Drug/ Herb interactions)
- Lifestyle and dietary habits and patterns
- Your attitude, motivation, and readiness toward change
- Potential psychological causes and barriers
- Environmental factors
- Exercise history and current activity level
- Body composition measurements, including Bioelectrical Impedence Analysis and anthropometrics
- Identify obstacles, weaknesses, and realistic goals and expectations.
Covering different nutrition and health related lesson plans (see sessions feature).
As well as monitoring your progress and stage of change, identifying areas of
improvements and difficulties, and reviewing your goals and objectives. Recommendations
are adjusted as needed. These sessions will help you to sustain and support your
weight and lifestyle changes.
Recommendations of appropriate nutritional supplements with condition specific
nutrients will be discussed if necessary.